Forum Topic

Colleagues at Sainsbury’s Wimbledon ready to go the extra mile for Sport Relief

10th March 2012·        The official Sport Relief 2012 merchandise is now on sale at Sainsbury’s Wimbledon·        Customers can now support Sport Relief by purchasing this year’s range of in-store merchandise·        Customers can also choose to make donations via in-store collection buckets, colleague fundraising activities and take part in the Wimbledon Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile on the 25th March Sport Relief is back and Sainsbury’s Wimbledon are ready to go the extra mile in their fundraising for this year’s campaign! As one of the UK’s biggest fundraising events, Sport Relief brings the entire nation together to get active, raise cash and change lives. Fundraising has already begun at Sainsbury’s Wimbledon with the release of exclusive Sport Relief merchandise and will culminate in an action packed Sport Relief Weekend from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th March.This year’s Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile takes place in London on Sunday 25th March and Sainsbury’s Wimbledon colleagues, customers and Wimbledon residents are already entering at www.sportrelief.com.One individual already signed up and preparing to take part in the mile is Rico Nuarin, a commercial team leader colleague from Sainsbury’s Wimbledon. He said: “The sign-up process was really easy and I’m already limbering up to take part! I’m going to be doing the 1 mile event. It’ll be my 1st time I’ve taken part in the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile and I’m really looking forward to getting sponsored to take part and raising funds for a vital cause.”Customers at Sainsbury’s Wimbledon and Wimbledon residents taking part in the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile can choose to do either 1, 3 or 6 miles by entering at www.sportrelief.com/mile. It’s just £6 for adults, £3 for children and £15 for a family of four.

Shahin Ahamed ● 4400d0 Comments